The course will give practical and hands-on knowledge in the core principles and best practice in email marketing and show how these can be used to achieve effective and successful campaigns. Email marketing has two great advantages over other marketing vehicles. First, with the self-service tools available, anyone can create and send compelling email newsletters, promotions, announcements or more in hours or days. No agency or production time is required to create and send professional communications. Second, email marketing generates an immediate response. The call to action is clear: “Click here to take advantage of this offer”, or “to learn more about this service”, or to “attend this event”. Initial campaign response generally occurs within 48 hours of the time the email campaign is sent. Unlike other marketing vehicles, results from email campaigns are easily measured. Results are reported in terms of “opens”, which report how many people saw your offer or newsletters, Click Through Rates (CTRs), which measure how many people actually clicked on the links in your email, and in a many cases, who actually clicked on those links. There are Web-based email marketing products for small and medium businesses. Most include professional HTML templates, list segmentation and targeting capabilities, as well as, automatic tracking and reporting. So, you are free to concentrate on your unique message while the rest is done for you. It is time to put email marketing to work for your business! To get started, check out the Email Marketing Hints & Tips Archives for tips on everything from creating a subject line, to testing and measuring your success. The course will suit anyone who has responsibility for delivering effective email marketing campaigns, either directly or by working with a third party. Both those new to email marketing and marketers who feel they could be getting more from their emails will find the course helps them achieve more effective campaigns.
Topics of study during this program:
1 = An Introduction to e-mail marketing
2 = E-mail marketing fundamentals
3 = E-mail campaign planning
4 = E-mail for customer acquisition
5 = Using e-mail for customer retention
6 = Drafting creative e-mail
7 = E-mail marketing management
8 = E-mail marketing innovation Bonus = eMail Marketing Software & Tools
Duration : Self paced 20 Days
Eligibility Criteria : Any Graduate OR Higher Degree
- 20 Lectures
- 2 Assignments
- 1 interactive online exam
Fees : INR 7,500/-
What You Will Learn:
* How to effectively use e-mail as a marketing media
* How to effectively use softwares and other email marketing tools
* How to e-mail marketing campaigns.
* How to optimize your email for higher conversions.
* How to target specific demographic markets via your campaigns.
* How to create and test successful email marketing campaign
* How to use pictures in emails.
* Plan integrated email campaigns
* Devise creative and copy to increase open and click-through rates
* Use tests and tracking metrics to improve response
* Select email marketing management systems
* Source opt-in B2C and B2B lists
* Review the latest on ethical and legal constraints
* Design an effective e-newsletter
* Measure and improve email campaigns
* How to continuously monitor your email marketing campaign
* How to create SPAM free emails and more….